June 7th is National Chocolate Ice Cream Day.
If you have participated in this holiday in any way, complete 3-4 rounds of the following workout!
- Warm up 5-10 minutes (Walking, Light Cardio, Dynamic Warm up)
- 5 Burpees
- 10 Around the World Push-ups (Lift L Hand, R Hand, L Leg, R Leg, Perform Push-up, that’s one rep!)
- 15 Thrusters (Hold something at chest height, perform a squat, then stand while pressing the object overhead)
- 20 Band Rows (Place a band below chest height and pull the band towards you as you pull your shoulder blades together and down.)
- 25 Mountain Climbers (Hold Push-up position while running in place with your legs.)
- 30 Seconds of Interval Cardio (Jump Rope, Sprints, Cardio Machine, Stairs, etc.)
- Cool down (Reflect on National Chocolate Ice Cream Day)
If you would like a healthier alternative, mention this post and get $1 off any of our Healthy Chocolate Smoothies on June 7th!
Are you Ready to Start Looking Good, Feeling Great, and Living Life to the Fullest?
Let our team of experts give you the ultimate roadmap to success!